Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I could complain about everything...

...or at least about everything I feel is going wrong, but then I would just be whiny. :)

The thing I will mention is the fact that I didn't get into the Japanese language dorms at uni, like I had so hoped I would be able to. Not much I can do about it, other than just study on my own. I will be trying to get into a dorm with my friend though, so at the very least I'll have someone to practice with.

We're supposed to be going up to the state capitol for a AP Government field trip tomorrow, but to be honest, I don't think anyone is really sure if we are or not. O_oU The teacher really hasn't made it very clear what's going on. We're all going to flood his classroom tomorrow morning to find out what's going on. If we do go up to the capitol though, I think me and some friend will stroll through the newly-renovated capitol building, then ditch and run off. I've convinced some people to come with me for an art history scavenger hunt. There's a Catholic cathedral that shouldn't be too far away, and I'm eager to go see it.

Maybe pictures will ensue tomorrow...

Listening to: "Asobi ni Ikanai ka?" (Can't We Go Play?) by Kawamoto Naru as Kawamura Takashi
Eating: A roll with peanut butter
Reading: "The Drunkard"
Watching: Nothing. I'm out of stuff to watch for now.
Wanting: My CDs to come. ;.;

1 comment:

kailover said...

>mutters whiney Ryoma under breath< lol, anyway, Maybe someday you can go up to that cathedral without having to worry about sneeking away and not seeing it. But knowing you you'll be able to see many more and probably even better Cathedrals in the future, so don't feel too bad.