Thursday, February 21, 2008

The prodding I need to get everything done...

(Because everyone ph34rs Tezuka-buchou.)



Upon seeing that picture of him I couldn't resist it. XD I've actually really needed something to remind me every day of everything that needs to be done. This is it. Hopefully. Hanging this up where I can see it first thing every morning should help me get my life in order.

I needed to throw in Tezuka quotes too, of course. I have to have a little fun every now and then.



Listening to: "MIGHTY WING" by Okiayu Ryoutarou as Tezuka Kunimitsu
Eating: Nothing. Going to pasta dinner soon.
Reading: "The Tragedy of Dr. Faustus"
Watching: Prince of Tennis ep. 48 - The Decisive Moment
Wanting: Something sweet. And my new CDs.

1 comment:

kailover said...

lol, I love that pic. XD