Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kanji - BIBLE

Not really a translation, but I did put some work into it. I found the romanji and the translation for Shiraishi Kuranosuke's "Best of Rival Players" song, "BIBLE" on a forum somewhere, and decided to construct the kanji for the song based on what I already had. This was a way to practice my Japanese writing and decision skills (as sometimes I was presented with several different ways to write something).

I absolutely adore this song, so I want to know from someone experienced if I've done anything wrong so I can fix it and learn. :) No good having a lovely song like this one written all wrong due to my stupidity.

Shiraishi Kuranosuke voiced by Hosoya Yoshimasa, character (c) Konomi Takeshi. Credit for romanji and translation to... whoever it was that did it. I'm not sure. O_oU But I don't want to take the credit for them, definitely.


BIBLE

奇跡の在処を捜す旅を知ている
誰にも見せない痛みを強さし乍

Kiseki no arika wo sagasu tabi wo shiteiru
Dare nimo misenai itami wo tsuyosa ni shinagara


I'm on a journey to find the place where miracles are
While turning the pain that I show no one into strength




果てしない空に時放つ願
時の迷路の中で迷っても
立ち止まらない

Hateshinai sora ni tokihanatsu negai
Toki no meiro no naka de mayottemo
Tachidomaranai


I release my wish into the limitless skies
And even if I lose my way in the maze of time
I'll keep going



きっと世界が揺らぐにも
風を駆けぬけ描いて行く

明日へのBIBLE

Kitto sekai ga yuragu yoru ni mo
Kaze wo kakenuke egaite yuku
Asu e no bible

Surely, even in the night when the world wavers
I can dash through the winds and create
A bible to tomorrow


自由な鼓動を胸の地図に知るした
ぶれない誇りと情熱を足跡にして

Jiyuu na kodou wo mune no chizu ni shirushita
Burenai hokori to jyounetsu wo ashiato ni shite

In my heart is mapped out, an unfettered pulse
Leaving footsteps of unwavering pride and passion



顕界を越えた景色の向こうで
輝いている夢は信じてた

無限の未来

Genkai wo koeta keshiki no mukou de
Kagayaite iru yume wa shinjiteta
Mugen no mirai

And beyond the limitless landscape there lies
A glimmering dream that is
The boundless future I believed in




たった一筋光照らして
闇を切りさき跳び上って行く
希望の彼方

Tatta hitosuji hikari terashite
Yami wo kirisaki tobitatte yuku
Kibou no kanata


The light shines in one straight line
Piercing through the darkness and taking flight
Beyond the realm of hope


ずっと褪せない唯つの応答
見失はない

Zutto asenai yuitsu no kotae
Miushinawanai


I won't lose sight of the one answer
That never fades


きっと世界が揺らぐにも
風を駆けぬけ描いて行く

明日へのBIBLE

Kitto sekai ga yuragu yoru ni mo
Kaze wo kakenuke egaite yuku
Asu e no bible


Surely, even in the night when the world wavers
I can dash through the winds and create
A bible to tomorrow



永へ続く眩しい場所へ。。。

Towa e tsuzuku mabushii basho e...

To a place that will shine brightly for eternity...

3 comments:

kailover said...

That's awesome, I like how you have the kanji, then how you'd speak it then English. That's really awesome.

I love this song, its so sweet and just plain adorable. lol, though it reminds me of stone bibles. XD

yusahana6323 said...

It's a pretty song. I wish we had more of a chance to see Shiraishi's character... I want to see how this song fits into his character.

Mmmm, stone bibles. Lacy stone bibles. O_oU

NiouJas said...

One of my absolute favourite PoT songs ^__^