Friday, February 8, 2008

February...!

The longest, darkest, coldest month of the year is here. February and March are the worst months during school, because a) it's third term, which is always the hardest term for some inexplicable reason, and b) we only have two days of school off, if you include the day after the end of term. I hate February for this reason. It is hard to slog through school when it is so dark and cold outside, and there is no real hope for a day off to be able to rest and relax.

Add to this fact that things in my life seem to have taken a complete turn for the worst, and you've got me in a very miserable position. I somehow feel that the environment I'm in right now is not good for me in the least sense, and I'd really just like to get away so I feel like I can breathe easy, relax, and de-stress. I was hoping that after the Master Cleanse, I would be able to relax and thus be able to continue on my route to being healthy, but it seems life is not going to grant me a reprieve and is doing its best to throw everything I thought I had gotten rid of in those ten days back at me tenfold.

I'm praying that, with the end of the term, comes the end of a lot of stress... though, with four AP exams looming in my face, I somehow doubt it.

I'm laughing, though, because it seems like nobody was brave enough to try and drudge through my King vs. Prince rant. Fools. :P Though I promise my next rant will be a little bit more intellectual.

Sorry that I don't have much to say. I really just need to go somewhere and rest for a long time to recuperate from all the stress that's been put on me in the past few weeks.



Listening to: "Torasoru no Torikago" by Suwabe Junichi as Atobe Keigo
Eating: Nothing
Reading: Young Goodman Brown by Nathaniel Hawthorne
Watching: Tennis no Oujisama ep. 38 - Penal-TEA
Wanting: Stress relief

1 comment:

kailover said...

Stress sucks, that's all I can say. >official nod<