Saturday, March 22, 2008

-AMV- His World [PoT]

Yeah, so I made a music video last night/this afternoon.

Because I was stuck in the house all day.

So enjoy.

(My first one, but for being tired/completely worn out/bored, I think it turned out pretty well. :3)




In other news, I got a new boss today. I was pretty scared, because he fired someone before he even officially started work, and he told me first thing when I walked in today that he had fired someone else last night too. I'd also heard that he was really strict and didn't take any nonsense.

He wasn't quite that bad though. He was strict, but he wasn't yelling at us when we didn't do things exactly the way he wanted us too, and he was joking around with us. I think I might actually come to like him. I won't like hiim as much as my old boss, but I think we'll get along. He seemed to really like me and he hinted to me about two hours into work that he might consider promoting me.

Well, wouldn't that be cool.

I've also finally been allowed to take a Japanese class at uni over the summer. My dad and I have been attempting to get me enrolled in summer term for a long time now, and the admissions office finally caved and let me in (of course, I could have chosen to not go, but after actually getting them to say they would let me in, it would be pointless for me to change my mind).

That's good - that means I won't be bored all summer, and I'll be able to do something worthwhile.

That's all for now; happy Easter, everyone!


Listening to: "Dreams of an Absolution" by Lee Brotherton
Eating: Nothing - pretty full
Reading: "Crime and Punishment"
Watching: Tennis no Oujisama National OVA 19 - Single-Balled Match
Wanting: A Prince racquet

1 comment:

kailover said...

Yays, I like the music vid, but you've already gotten my comments on that. Anyway, new things can always be a good thing, you just need to find the good in it rather than the bad.
As for the summer college thing, is hanging out with friends not good enough for you? Sad, but oh well, you'll be educating your mind, I shouldn't complain. At least you won't be halfway across the world in Japan for this summer.