Thursday, March 27, 2008

-AMV- Agli Tar [PoT]

Because a) I was bored on Sunday, and b) I think of Kite everytime I hear this song.

I'm well aware the sync is off, and that really ticks me off because I spent tedious hours timing everything just right, only to have the song shift position every time I saved or published. I ended up trying to shift things, then publishing blindly, hoping it would work out. I went through six or seven versions before I got it close enough for me to be satisfied.

Hope you enjoy it anyway. :)


2 comments:

kailover said...

Le Gasp!!! Yays! You posted this somewhere, that's awesome. I love how the song almost seems to match them... in a weird sort of way since they don't hit me as anything arabian seeming... eh, can't think, sorry. Anyway, That's awesome I love it! Two thumbs up.

yusahana6323 said...

Yes, I did post it somewhere. Be proud. :P

It does match them so well? O_oU Eerie.