Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hello all, ni hao, konbanwa!

So here I am, finally with a blog. More for letting family and friends know how I am than anything else, but I guess that's how it generally goes : )

Shall I introduce myself? Well, not much to say. I'm just a high school girl, amber eyes, dark brown hair with ginger streaks. I work at a pizza place, drive a Taurus, and am on the honour roll at school.

I've visited nine different foreign countries - Taiwan, Japan, Finland, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, and Italy... ten if you count The Vatican as a country. I love to travel, especially to Japan.

I love Japanese stuff - the food, the country, the culture, the language, the music. And heck, throw in anime too, nothing wrong with that. I'm trying to apply to go study there for a few years, so hopefully that'll work out too.

I take haidong gumdo lessons - the Korean form of Asian swordsmanship, if you will. I'm just a few steps away from blackbelt right now. I'm aiming to have my blackbelt by March '09. And I do have a sword, so PH34R with an exceeding great PH34R. XDD

Oh yes, introduction to anime-smilies. Get used to it for they will be used often.

So, I guess that's my introduction for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Listening to: "ANSWER" by Takemoto Eiji as Yanagi Renji
Eating: A sundried-tomato turkey sandwich
Working on: Art History homework

2 comments:

Becky and Joseph said...

I'm so happy that you have a blog! :D Hope all is well! Loves!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweetie! You have a blog?! (Oh, crap... you probably already told me...)
Well, anyways, I shall now read through it! W00t! I can't wait to hear even more daily rants! (No, that was not sarcastic. Neither was this. I mean it.)
Much love,
~TAM