Saturday, September 10, 2011

Japan, Week 4

Wheeeeeeee \(・ω・)/

 

 

 

So Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I was teaching a girls’ school summer camp. :3 I taught the “restaurant” lesson~ It was a really nice place up in the mountains in Nagano-ken. I guess the school owns the facility, so it’s only for the one school’s use.

I wasn’t allowed to take pictures of the students, so don’t ask please. :/

 

 

 

Here was my room~

 

 

First day’s lunch~ Soba and magurodon.

 

 

My classroom~

 

 

Dinner! Nikujaga, salad, and rice~

 

 

Some of my students drew on the whiteboard. x3

 

 

All the other teachers at a morning meeting.

 

 

View out the window in the morning.

 

 

Lol coffee creamer. Care for some Creap?

 

 

Here was part of my lesson~

 

 

Lunch the second day, sushi rice with seafood and udon.

 

 

Dinner the second day, vegetable gratin, egg drop suit, and pork barbeque.

 

 

Breakfast the third day, miso soup with seafood, daikon with tiiiiny tiny fish sprinkled on top, sausages, a chicken nugget, and yogurt and fruit x3

 

 

Lunch the third day, curry.

 

 

With an apple bunny!

 

 

And here are all the teachers from the camp!

 

 

 

 

Then we went back to work. Taylor and I ended up going to Akibahara on Thursday night to celebrate getting through camp xD

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then afterwards we went back home and had chocolate-chip pancakes and watched Rifftrax. x3

 

 

 

And here are some random other photos:

 

I lolled.

 

 

I FINALLY FOUND IT AGAIN KOIWAI JUNSUI APPLE JUICE 8D

 

 

Japanese Peach Fanta! Super-intense peach flavour!

 

 

My ¥100 bentou box~

 

 

I finally got a phone charm! It was only ¥88 too. Isn’t it cute? x3 They didn’t have the shobo-n kaomoji so I got the one I liked best. x3 I was really close to getting the one Aoi used all the time on Twitter (the ( *`ω´) one) but I decided not to xD;;

 

 

 

My old glasses case completely died (closure ripped off, sides split open, etc.) so I bought A KAOMOJI ONE ISN’T IT CUTE

 

 

 

In other really really great news, the GazettE has finally announced not only the tracklist for their new album (and it looks good!), but all the bonuses for the limited edition version I bought. I’ll be getting the CD and a DVD, PLUS a special cover PLUS a poster PLUS an exclusive photobook! Gazemen, you know how to treat your fans. ∬´∀`∬ I love you Gazemen.

Even if Ruki does look like he is trying to become a constellation and Uruha is wearing a maxi dress.

ALSO I’LL SAY IT AOI’S HAIR IS SO COOL AAAHHHH I SAID IT THERE

 

aoitoxic 

LOOKIT IT LOOKIT IT HE’S SO COOL AAAAHHHHHHH

 

 

 

…… OKAY I’M DONE.

 

 

 

 

And that is the end of week four. It is so hard to believe I’ve been here for a month already! It seems like it’s been forever, but at the same time, it feels like I’ve only just arrived. I have decided to ask for an extension into April, so we’ll see what happens.

 

Until next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cool blog entry! I love all of the pictures. Such delicious food! *o*