Thursday, December 16, 2010

Conversations on the Road.

I just arrived in the LA area about an hour and a half ago after a very long drive.

I was in the family van with my mother, sister, and youngest brother. My dad and oldest brother were in a separate car. My dad was texting me the entire time. Here are some of the conversations we had on the way down here.

Because I'm sure you're all dying to read it.

 

 

 

Dad: Did you get my awesome picture? (It was a picture of him making some odd face or another.)
Me: Yes.
Dad: Did you like it?
Me: Yes. I like it when my papa is silly.
Dad: :)
Me: Stop texting and driving.

Dad then sent me a picture of him sticking out his tongue at me.

 

Dad: Are you guys still on the road?
Me: Yes.
Dad: Ezit?
Me: 251. Do not sacrifice safety for poor spelling.
Dad: >(

 

Me: We're listening to Matenrou Opera and you're not. Tee hee.
Dad: We stopped to use the loo and you're not. Tee hee.
Me: Nope, and we are proud of that. Matenrou Opera is way cooler than loo time.
Dad: Nu uh, loo time is rockin.
Me: Until a toilet eats you.
Dad: Send me a grocery list.

 

 

 

You never would guess he's a frontrunner in his field of philosophy.

Which actually explains a lot.

About him.

 

And me.

To an extent.

 

 

Overusage of the enter bar FTW.

 

 

So I'll be in California for a bit. Hoping I'll get to go to Little Tokyo and maaaaaybe see Tao Ruspoli and (maybemaybemaybe) Olivia Wilde while I'm out here.

Maybe.

 

 

 

ALSO MY KITTY IS HERE AND SHE LOOOVES ME LOOK AT HER ISN'T SHE CUTE.

 

 

 

Well, I've two appointments with doctors early tomorrow morning so I'm going to go to bed now.

 

ε=┏( ・_・)┛

No comments: