Sunday, May 9, 2010

Car stuff

I learned about cars today. It's probably something I should have learned long ago but better late than never.

I went over to say "happy Mother's Day" to my ill grandma and my grandpa offered to check my car to make sure it was in good order for inspections. The car is a Ford Taurus and is ten (or eleven?) years old now. Not the best car out there, but it's been decent to me and I didn't have to buy it, so I don't complain. I actually like it. For most of the year it's very comfortable.

Anyway. I learned about the engine oil, radiator, power steering fluid, brake fluid, and windshield fluid. Basic stuff but now I at least know where all of it is and how to make sure it's all in order.

I love my grandpa, he's the best.








I need to start carrying around my actual camera デスヨネー∬゜Д゜∬

-shot-

No comments: