Saturday, May 22, 2010

Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday! o(^▽^)o


My birthday~!


My birthday... (((゜A゜;)))



It wass quiet because a lot of my friends are abroad, and my family lives in another state, haha. So not much is going on. But Friday night, I went over to Ashley's house and stayed the night. We watched "The Dark Knight" and made birthday cake. :3 It was fun, so thank you, Ashley~


And yesterday morning, my family called me. Earlier on in the month, when I called them to talk about my birthday, my mom said, "You're old now."


Is that so? (_ _。) That's horrible, mom!


Not much else happened. No one was around so I practiced guitar a lot. I have roughly two-thirds of the basic lines of ASCENDEAD MASTER under my belt. I don't hit every single sixteenth note yet - I just went through to learn all the notes, up to the guitar solos, which will take awhile to learn. I know the chorus after, so basically I have left to learn are those guitar solos and the outro part and I will know it all. It's coming along slowly~ Once I have it all down, I can start out slowly and gradually pick up speed. :3



And that was my birthday. XD




The series finale of "LOST" starts in two hours! I'm so scared! (@Д@;

No comments: