Monday, March 22, 2010

Blah.

So I pretty much just fail at updating about my life. Probably because I don't really HAVE a life. OH THAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM.

Well there's just one more month and then I am done with finals, yay! And it shall be summertime. I'll be taking classes over the summer, but they'll be online, so I can do them whenever whereever.

And I'm buying my own electric guitar soon! Yay! I wanted to form a visual-kei band to perform at Asian cultural events and such on-campus. Now that I can play the guitar and will be able to get my own, that dream will come true soon, hopefully.

Too bad my bassist is taking off for the summer. -shakes a fist in her direction-




VISUAL KEI MOMENT OF THE DAY:


Teru is so cute when he sings, simply because he's so bad at it. Actually he's already cute but... awww. Look at how tiny he is! >w< He's amazing to be able to keep playing music like that and be distracted by Kamijo at the same time. 8D Yay!

(Teru is my guitar hero. |D)

No comments: