Friday, June 8, 2012

White Guys

Okay, so. This post is mainly for David.

 

It’s not that I don’t find white guys attractive, but they are very few and far between for me. Actually thinking about it it’s the same for any human being, really. I’m straight but I’m pretty asexual and not very sexually attracted to really anyone. It takes a lot. But I’ve found I’m much more likely to find Asians (and perhaps some middle eastern men) attractive than white guys.

So here is a list of white men I find attractive (in no particular order), and I will probably update over time as I keep remembering people.

 

(Also what’s fun is to take note of how many are British/whatever and how many are American.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Benedict Cumberbatch

 

 

 

 

Viggo Mortensen
(Preferably with facial hair, he looks fine in this picture to me)

 

 

 

 

tumblr_m5bo8wzFqW1r39ohyo2_1280

Toby Turner

 

 

 

tumblr_m2kbe5eBSN1qggrfko1_400

David Beckham

 

 

 

 

David Tennant

 

 

 

 

Chris Hemsworth
(Surprise, yes, because I didn’t think he was very attractive in Thor. However minus the long hair and wuuuuu. So. Short-hair Hemsworth is attractive.)

 

 

 

 

Christian Bale

Christian Bale

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you see or know anything in common with all of the above, please, let me know. I’m interested to know if I have a “type”.

No comments: