Friday, October 21, 2011

My Life According to the GazettE.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 20 people you like and include me (presuming I'm someone you like). You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

 

 

 

Are you a male or female:
"Erika"

 

Describe yourself:
"Ruder"

 

How do you feel:
"THE TRUE MURDEROUS INTENT"

 

Describe where you currently live:
"Bath Room"

 

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
"Ganges ni Akai Bara" ("Red Rose in the Ganges")

 

Your favorite form of transportation:
"VORTEX"

 

Your best friend:
""Kore ga Yokatta n desu..."" ("This is for the Best...")

 

You and your friends are:
“Silly God Disco"

 

What's the weather like:
"DIM SCENE"

 

Favorite time of day:
"BEFORE I DECAY"

 

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
"VENOMOUS SPIDER'S WEB"

 

What is life to you:
"Nausea & Shudder"

 

Your relationship:
"Reila"

 

Your fear:
"Chizuru" ("One Thousand Cranes")

 

Thought for the Day:
"TOMORROW NEVER DIES"

 

How I would like to die:
"Anti-Pop"

 

My soul's present condition:
"AN UNBEARABLE FACT"

 

My motto:
"HESITATING MEANS DEATH"

 

 

 

 

 

Did this one more based on content than on the title of the song. Though some of them are for titles only. See if you can figure out which is which.

 

No comments: