Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dangerous

It kind of hurts that people don't seem to think that I really feel the way I do, and I only wish they could be me for just five minutes so they could understand just how much I hurt. I wish they would respect it and I wish that they didn't tell me what I can and can't feel. I wish that they would understand that because I feel that way I hurt and I bleed and that they wouldn't say I can't do that.

It's nice to have one person that agrees with me and understands what I'm telling him. It's nice to have one person that believes me when I say that this is how it is, and that understands how much it hurts.



Because it hurts, and it hurts so bad I need to find another way to let it out, and I'm feeling dangerous all the time.

1 comment:

Lashy said...

Hana... I understand. I promise I do. I've hurt myself before, maybe not the exact way you are, but... I understand. I get where you're coming from. Please know that.