Friday, April 23, 2010

Finals - OVER!

They're done! And I didn't fail my grammar class! 8D I got a C in it! I'm so happy. I thought for sure that was an F class.

I've started my new position at work as lead student. I'm basically in charge of the building while everyone else goes away, in between shifts of the supervisors. It's really cool but really nervewracking, at least right now. What if something bad happens?! ∬゜Д゜∬ But it feels nice to have that kind of responsibility. :)

I have my guitar now! *___* So awesome. I don't have good pictures at the moment but I'll try to get some soon. Here's a quick phone-shot of it when I was just getting it out of the box:




But, guitar-related, I was looking through a tab of Lareine's "Métamorphose" and this is the layout for each part:




English Horn for the vocal part? |D Of all instruments, why that one? That cracks me up.

Away~

No comments: